Provincial Mountain Bike Endurance race
- Date : Sunday June 29, 2014
- Location: Edmundston, New Brunswick (trail system is 5 minutes from downtown Edmundston)
- Pre-registration : Atlanticchip.ca
- Race start time: 10:30am
- Registration cost: 35.00$
- Registration and plate pick up starts at 9:00am and closes at 10:00am
- Register for either: 20KM, 40KM or 60KM
- 2 Feed stations
- Race to the Pine Tree: first male and female to the reach the tree receive 50.00$ cash bonus prize!
- Day licenses are required, at 10.00$, for non-licensed riders
- Cash prizes for top 3 male and female in the 60KM race. Our special chain ring trophies for the 20 and 40KM male and female. + lots of draw prizes
- Cantine services on site.
- Extra special room rates available at the Comfort Inn Edmundston, 85.00$/room includes hot breakfast, no parking costs. Call in and request the special Petit Sault 30/60 rate: 506-739-8361
During the race weekend (June 27-30), special room rates available at the Four Points by Sheraton Edmundston, located downtown, at just $99/night + taxes (1 to 4 guests per room). A special bike storage room has been set up. Call for reservation : 506-739-7321